Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beyoncé - Halo/Ego

    Beyoncé's 2 New singles Halo, & Ego they both are great songs very hot kinda Spanish-Spirtual type(Halo) and Ego is like a Creole-jazz R&b type. somewhere I believe Beyoncé has Dominican descented in her blood and family. I know she's Creole, & Black but somehow she can be Dominican she has the skin tone the Spanish talk... but I love these new song you guys tell me what you have to say about this!!!! Credit goes to Music Addictz thanks so much! Halo (Main Version) - Beyoncé
    Ego (Main Version) - Beyoncé

Post Title

Beyoncé - Halo/Ego


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/11/beyonce-haloego.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive