Friday, December 5, 2008

About Your Favorite Blog, & Person!

    The Name of my blog is Miguel's Blog its full of Music, downloads, updates, Albums, Artists, and my Life..... My name is Miguel Pasian Jr. but other name Cedtavious Rudd. I'm 14 years old now I love music I'm a offically Music Blog freak my number one Artists: is Beyoncé, & Karina Pasian. you might remember from my old raggly beat up no working blog that I'm about to delete Cedtavious Music & More but my new site is Miguel's Blog I love this one wayyyyyy! better than Cedtavious Music & More. I'm Dominican-American 100% Percenta Dominicano, Soy 100% Dominicano. born in Washington Heights, NY a Dominican/Afro-Hispanic Neighborhood. and I know live with my grandmother in TN in Memphis TN I don't like it down here that much but it will do! I Love my Life Of a Dominican/African-Americano-Caribbean descented! and Know you know about me and my blog! tell me what you think! and If you want to Request a song email me at Cedtavious@gmail.com

Post Title

About Your Favorite Blog, & Person!


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/12/about-your-favorite-blog-person.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive