Friday, May 1, 2009

Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up

    Kelly Clarkson my Girl one of my favorite artists I love Kelly she's Bangin' Head-rockin Bitch she puts alot of hip in her songs.... "She says sweet baby put the bottle down cause you got to much talent" OH! OH! OH! I DO NOT HOOK UPPPP!!! "I Do Not Hook Up" is a song by American singer Kelly Clarkson. It serves as the second single from her fourth album All I Ever Wanted. The song, in addition to another track on the album ("Long Shot"), was recorded by Katy Perry for her unreleased album (A) Katy Perry. And both songs, in their Katy Perry versions, were leaked to the internet months prior their release on All I Ever Wanted.

    Download: I Do Not Hook Up


Post Title

Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2009/05/kelly-clarkson-i-do-not-hook-up.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive