Monday, July 27, 2009

Jourdan Dunn confirms pregnancy

    Jourdan Dunn has confirmed what we reported a few days back - she is indeed pregnant.

    In an interview with Vogue.co.uk, Jourdan said she was excited about motherhood:
    "I'm really looking forward to the future and having my baby... I'm lucky - I'm feeling really well. I'm healthy and happy!"

    Vogue also reported that the father is Jourdan's boyfriend of many years and that Jourdan plans to continue working between London and New York after the baby's birth in December.

Post Title

Jourdan Dunn confirms pregnancy


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2009/07/jourdan-dunn-confirms-pregnancy.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive