Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Miguel - Fever [Demo]




    Hi, all my blogger fans or visitor who visit my blog I see people from all around the world come to my blog.... This is a track I did in the studio its more kinda pop song its called Fever and I wrote the song and it was produced by a New York native from The Bronz. his name is James White (AKA DJ Process). and my Artist name is Miguel and this was my first time in the studio. Its a demo song I do two diffrent generes R&B/Pop. and this is one of my Pop demos My next song offical song is called Done Pretending (With You) itshas a great melody I'll give up more update on it and I want to become this next Dominican-American artist. I live in Tennessee now been travling alot and I write my own songs hopefully when I get out there other artist can help me and produced songs..... Tell me what you think!!!! Download: Fever [HQ Demo]


Post Title

Miguel - Fever [Demo]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2009/10/miguel-fever-demo.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive