Monday, November 16, 2009

New Update: Beyoncé [ft.Lady Gaga] - Video Phone

    Beyoncé, & Lady Gaga. The video was directed by Hype Williams. On October 15, 2009, a spokesperson for Williams confirmed to MTV News that reports of Lady Gaga and Beyoncé working on the music video together were true.
    Although details are still scarce about just what Beyoncé and Lady Gaga will be doing in the video, Gaga did talk about the clip in a new interview: "When I was doing her video with her, she called me and she said, 'What do you want to do?'" Gaga explained in an interview with New York's Z100 radio station on Tuesday morning (October 27): "And I'm like, 'I don't want to show up in some frickin' hair bow and be Fashion Gaga in your video.' I said, 'I want to do you.'" In a photo that emerged from the video shoot, Gaga was seen wearing a white strapless leotard with matching opera gloves, and her long hair is loose and flowing. "I want to do my version of Beyoncé", she said. "So the whole time I was learning the choreography they were calling me Gee-yoncé."
    "Video Phone" was set to premiere in the United States on MTV and MTV.com on November 5, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. EST and in 162 other countries after the MTV Europe Music Awards; however, due to unknown reasons the video did not premiere as scheduled. The video will premiere on November 17, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. EST.

    MTV Jams, Beyoncé’s new music video for “Video Phone” will premiere this TUESDAY. It will be their new Jam of the Week. There will also be 30 second clips released every hour on Monday. Man! this Video is gonna be World Wide I Promise Ya!!! the song is also going to be on the re-release I Am... Sasha Fierce [Deluxe Edition] this is blogging all around the world. I Can't wait I know this video is gonna be sexy!!!! Credit goes to: Beyoncé Daily, Luv_DC, Wikipedia.........






Post Title

New Update: Beyoncé [ft.Lady Gaga] - Video Phone


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-update-beyonce-ftlady-gaga-video.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive