Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beyoncé - Heat New Fragrance!!!


    New fragrance Heat, by Beyoncé... Heat is the first women's fragrance created byBeyoncé Knowles with Givaudan Claude Dir and Olivier Gillotin endorsed by Beyoncé Knowles. The ad's tagline is "Catch the fever."
    It will be released in the U.S. on February, 2010.
    Its products available for purchase are:
    1 oz. for $39
    1.7 oz. for $49
    3.4 oz. for $59
    6.8-oz. Gold Sparkling Body Lotion for $24
    "Heat" was created by Beyoncé Knowles, and its notes are of red vanilla, orchid, magnolia, neroli, and blush peach.
    “It’s called Heat, so we wanted the ads to be really steamy and dewy,” she said. “My sexiest moments are when I’m just getting out of the tub or the shower and I’m clean, so I wanted to incorporate that in the ads." Knowles drew from her past tours. “A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought ‘Heat.’ Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold,” she noted; both colors frame the bottle. “So then we thought of making the bottle look like it’s on fire. I love antique bottles — my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt, was a great mixture of the two.”
    “Everything, from the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials–that’s me. When I commit to something, I do it 100 percent!”

    The TV commercial for Heat was directed by Jake Nava, who also shot Knowles’ videos "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)", "If I Were a Boy", "Beautiful Liar", "Baby Boy" and "Crazy In Love". The commercial features Beyoncé in a red satin dress sweating in a steamy room while a newly covered version of "Fever" plays in the background. Print advertising, shot by Michael Thompson, depicts a sultry Knowles in the same dress worn in the TV campaign. Within days of the fragrances release it became the number one scent in America.














Post Title

Beyoncé - Heat New Fragrance!!!


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2010/02/beyonce-heat-new-fragrance.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive