Thursday, April 15, 2010

Live At MTV SpringBreak 1992-A Tribe Called Quest,Cypress hill,Busta Rhymes,Ed Lover "Thanks To That Brother That Threw The Butterfinger"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nij_gFNzFy4endofvid
    [starttext]
    Ive been looking for this for years.. I taped it on vhs when I was kid and lost it.This was one of my favorite freestyles when I was growing up because of the line up on stage.All of these rappers were big at the time and still hit the stage to freestyle,something that doent happen as much...The second reason is I never expected Ed Lover to rhyme and then he got a butterfinger thrown at him but caught it and flipped the line...Classic!!

    [endtext]

Post Title

Live At MTV SpringBreak 1992-A Tribe Called Quest,Cypress hill,Busta Rhymes,Ed Lover "Thanks To That Brother That Threw The Butterfinger"


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2010/04/live-at-mtv-springbreak-1992-tribe.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive