Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alexis Jordan - Happiness [Album Version]

    Alexis Jordan, On the LP's first single "Happiness," Alexis belts out a beautiful song about self-joy and empowerment over Stargate's up-tempo track that will have listeners immediately singing along. "Good Girl" showcases Alexis' sassy side as she sings, "I can be a good girl, but I've been bad before," in between the upbeat, bouncing track where she flexes her wide ranging and powerful vocal capability. Then on "How You Like Me Now," Alexis struts her stuff and let's us know that success is always within her reach and that she is better than ever.

    "I want to be really positive, no cussing, none of that," says Alexis. "I'm a young artist and I want to be a role model. A lot of songs are upbeat, and some are ballads. There's a little bit of that country vibe in it, and a little bit of that reggae vibe. My album really has everything."
    Download: http://www.box.net/shared/xilii82oea [mp3]

    Video!!!!

Post Title

Alexis Jordan - Happiness [Album Version]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2010/06/alexis-jordan-happiness-album-version.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive