Saturday, November 27, 2010

Marsha Ambrosius - Sex Tape Pt 1





    You are in for a real musical treat. Marsha Ambrosius has put together a sensual mixed tape titled Sex Tape which was broken up into three installments. Marsha has taken such classics as Quincy Jones Secret Garden, Boyz II Men's Uhh Ahh, Marvin Gaye's Come Away With Me My Angel & Sensuality Pt 1&2 By The Isley Brothers to name a few, and she has sprinkled a little Ambrosius flava on them. All this to promote her forthcoming LP "Late Nights Early Mornings" which will be released on J Records in early 2011.

    All I can say is listen and enjoy, I know I sure did!

    Download Marsha Ambrosius Sex Tape Pt 1 Here

Post Title

Marsha Ambrosius - Sex Tape Pt 1


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2010/11/marsha-ambrosius-sex-tape-pt-1.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive