Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No kiddies allowed



    I noticed an interesting concept in a party I'm thinking of attending this weekend. On the Facebook flyer, it explicitly states '21 and up, id required'.

    I think this is great! Frankly, I am getting TIRED of seeing the kiddies out at every damn place I party. Call me old and miserable - cos I damn well am!  When I was 15 and 16, my tail was not out partying at clubs. My social life consisted of the movies, fast food joints, day-time limes at friends' houses (under their parents' supervision) and occasionally a boat cruise that finished at about 10. So why de hell I should be tripping up on the teenyboppers when I'm out? Can someone tell me why?

    I don't get it - why the hurry to be out in the club when you can't even legally drink? All it does is make them look old and dragged down before their time - I see some of these 15 y-o bunnies out partying it up that look older than me - all the make-up clogging up their pores, smoking and drinking got them haggard as hell.

    So I like this concept. I like it a lot and I hope they damn well stick to it. NO TEENY-BOPPERS ALLOWED! No sah! It would be lovely to have a grown and sexy party for once.

Post Title

No kiddies allowed


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/05/no-kiddies-allowed.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive