Saturday, May 24, 2008

Usher - Here I Stand [Album]

    Usher's New album Here I Stand I Love this album It is a great album featuring hit singles like Love In This Club featuring Young Jeezy, Love In This Club Part II featuring Beyoncé & Lil Wayne & Moving Mountains all of those are great tracks link below say thanks or leave anice comment...

    Tracklist:
    1. Intro
    2. Love In This Club [ft. Young Jeezy]
    3. This Ain't Sex
    4. Trading Places
    5. Moving Mountains
    6. What's Your Name? [ft. Will.i.am]
    7. Prayer For You [Interlude]
    8. Something Special
    9. Love You Gently
    10. Best Thing [ft. Jay-Z]
    11. Before I Met You
    12. His Mistakes
    13. Appetite
    14. What's A Man To Do
    15. Lifetime
    16. Love In This Club, Pt. II [ft. Beyoncé & Lil Wayne]
    17. Here I Stand

    Download:

Post Title

Usher - Here I Stand [Album]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/05/usher-here-i-stand-album.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive