Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jah Cure's alleged baby mother speaks...brace yourself!

    So rumours have been going around Jamdown for weeks now that a popular 20 year old party girl named Gordene is pregnant for Jah Cure. In an  interview published on one876 entertainment.com today she has come out and basically confirmed those rumours, saying that she is 4 months pregnant ... after meeting Cure 5 months ago.

    The interview... well it's like a car crash. It's horrific and you are pained for the person involved but you can't look away.

    Some excerpts:
    “I am not trying to disclose anything. They are trying to say I am effing proud to be pregnant and I am going around broadcasting it to everybody who will listen and that is not true. The only reason that I am even giving this interview is to make sure that his career is not harmed by any rumours. I would never hurt him.”

    Gordene has been spotted on the party circuit in recent weeks, fuelling speculation about her ‘little bump’.


    “I don’t drink or smoke, I still deserve to party,” the St. Andrew High school grad said. 

    Gordene earns money as a ‘party promotions girl’ working for Main Event, a party planning company. She is a student and is reading for an associate degree after which she will attempt to matriculate to a major university where she can get a bachelor’s degree in marketing. She has also dabbled in music, recording a couple of songs which were never released. She supports herself by working as a part-time ‘party promotions girl’ so that she can foot the bill for her uptown apartment.

    Does Jah Cure take good care of you?

    To be fair, he tries to be nice, but the pressures of everyone around him is hard because of my reputation as a party girl. And I have been with other artistes in the past before Cure. He is not 100 per cent sure he is the father, but there is a high possibility that he is the father; I have not been with anybody else since meeting him.”

    How many months have you been seeing him?

    “About five months, I will be pregnant for four months next week.”

    Four months?

    Yea, it was a fast one, I fell in love, we kicked off really well. I was very into him, but now I am more concerned with me and the baby. I still do love him. He is trying his very best to be supportive, but as an artiste, there is a harsher side because of the pressures of the people around him.”

    Jah Cure, for his part, has been very supportive, yet cautious. According to word from his camp, “although he is not sure that he is in fact the father, he remains very supportive of the young lady and is doing whatever he can to make her pregnancy and herself comfortable.”
        “However, once I am proven to be the father, my 100% support will be given financially and otherwise,” said a statement from the artiste.


    *blink*



    Mi SEH! 



    Ladies, take note. This is a lesson in how NOT to be an islandista. As fool as she sounds, the article mentioned that she was an Andrews girl. I have many Andrews islandistas as my good friends - it is a top notch school and they are usually smart and classy chicks.



    There is so much foolery that I cannot comprehend in this interview that I have to itemise it.



    First - why, considering that she said she is "not trying to disclose anything" would she then go and disclose everything?



    Second - why would you admit that you are not sure who is the baby father, after prefacing that with saying you have been with other artistes before Cure?



    Third - Why would you go bareback with a man you have only known for a month? A man who was in JAIL for 8 years? And you know what they say about jail ... eight years is a long time to be celibate, that's all we're saying.



    Fourth - Why when he is privately and publicly distancing himself from you, would you still go on bout you love him?



    I could go on and on now that the full has been told but I'll stop here. This just boggles the mind...mercy!

Post Title

Jah Cure's alleged baby mother speaks...brace yourself!


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/09/jah-cure-alleged-baby-mother.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List