Monday, September 22, 2008

T.I. [ft. Rihanna] - Live Your Life

    T.I. featuring Rihanna "Live Your Life" is a song by rapper T.I. off his sixth album Paper Trail. The song features R&B singer Rihanna and was produced by Just Blaze. The song was officially released at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards during T.I.'s performance. The song has leaked onto the Internet on August 26, earlier than the award performance. To date, according to Mediabase 24/7, the song has played approximately 550 times on various radio stations. Radio rip, which got Rihanna's own verse, and T.I.'s dedication to soldiers gone to Iraqi battlefield (on the first part, he told "all my soldiers overthere in Iraq, you have to thank life you got") has already been released as a digital download.

    Download: Live Your Life

Post Title

T.I. [ft. Rihanna] - Live Your Life


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/09/ti-ft-rihanna-live-your-life.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List