Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girlicious [ft. Chris Brown] - Like Me [Remix] [LQ]

    Girlicious featuring the R&B sensation Chris Brown hot track their track Like Me Remix featuring Chris Brown. this song is first of High Quality next, sounds like a fanmade, third that, Chris Brown is hot but Girlicious' voices are to raggly. Well, so why I put it on my site. I want to tell you this, if you want something new, they can't be HQ and if you want something HQ it can't be new! Download: Like Me [Remix] [LQ]
    Credit: Music Addictz

Post Title

Girlicious [ft. Chris Brown] - Like Me [Remix] [LQ]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/06/girlicious-ft-chris-brown-like-me-remix.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive