Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Video Edit)

    The Pussycat Dolls When I Grow Up the video version oh! my gosh I been looking for the video version When I Grow Up I did google searches aol searches and more searches and I couldn't find it so I went to itunes.com and did a search I found it I bought it and downloaded it. It Really took me some days to find the Video version of When I Grow Up Now I got it. Their album Doll Domination will be coming soon this year go ahead and download it Please Leave A Comment or say Thanks.... Download: When I Grow Up [Video Edit] new link!
    YOU SEEN IT HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Post Title

The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Video Edit)


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/06/pussycat-dolls-when-i-grow-up-video.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive