Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Music Addictz - Music Addictz.com Is closing up so I'm Updating the New URL

     New Music Addictz Music Addictz new URL site is up on my site so if you guys don't know yet that www.musicaddictz.com is closing up or just might get deleted so me Cedtavious Rudd have created a new URL so Music Addictz want have to start all over again leave me a comment and say Thanks Please do if you have red this message! Click the image see Music Addictz new URL site....

Post Title

Music Addictz - Music Addictz.com Is closing up so I'm Updating the New URL


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/06/music-addictz-music-addictzcom-is.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive