Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Drake And ‘Nicki Minaj’ Look-Alike Spotted In ATL Nightspot


    As you can see here, it’s the end of the night and it just might be one of them ’shaggy nights’ for Drake I guess (lol)! Lets go backwards real quick. Drake and the ‘Nicki Minaj’ lookalike, who had known each other for all of three hours, stopped by the brand new “Monday Nights” at Tongue & Groove (in ATL) last night. I swore this was Nicki Minaj when I first looked at the photos but I was deeply wrong (lol)! I don’t need to be on the Media Take Out lane.


Post Title

Drake And ‘Nicki Minaj’ Look-Alike Spotted In ATL Nightspot


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/08/drake-and-nicki-minaj-look-alike.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive