Thursday, August 18, 2011

"My Generation" Natalia Vodianova & Sam Riley for Vogue US September


    My Generation
    Vogue US
    September 2011
    Models: Natalia Vodianova, Sam Riley
    Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott 


    Styled by Grace Coddington


    Top editorial!
    Amazing and I can say that this is the best of the year (yet) the leader was the Australian Vogue's Twin Peaks editorial but this is s-o awesome! 
    I should watch Brighton Rock again, the feeling completely got me.
    Sam Riley teamed up with Natalia Vodianova, I like his shots (for Burberry for example) everything from the the port to "THE vespa" and the famous Brighton rock!
    The mods and the rockers
    The 70s are here!
    Yves Saint Laurent dress with skirt, cashmere wool cardigan Bottega Veneta wool skirt and chiffon top, red wool military Versace coat, chalk print dress (Oscar de La Renta) leather caramel coat (Loewe)

Post Title

"My Generation" Natalia Vodianova & Sam Riley for Vogue US September


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/08/generation-natalia-vodianova-sam-riley.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive