Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Christina Ricci for Nylon September 2011

    On Her Figure: “We all have to be in bikinis in the second episode,” she says of the show.
     Some of the girls are like, ‘I’m not dieting, screw it!’ And I’m, like, totally dieting; I’m eating protein and vegetables. And I’m doing my Pilates exercises at night, when I’m watching television.” 
    She orders an omelet and a Diet Coke. 
    “My Pilates instructor wrote out three different routines for me,” she continues. 
    “I’ve worked out, OK, this one I can do in my dressing room, and this one in the studio at lunch … It’s going to be pretty funny. 
    People are going to be like, ‘Um, Christina’s doing her thrust-walks in the hallway again.’”

    Oh, just like me!
    One thing is sure...SHE LOOKS AMAZING!


Post Title

Christina Ricci for Nylon September 2011


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/08/christina-ricci-for-nylon-september.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive