Friday, January 28, 2011

Chris Brown f/Twista & Lil' Wayne - Look At Me Now [Did I Call It Or What!!??!] LOL

    Ahhhhhhhh, FINALLY!!! I told ya'll in the other post where Busta was featured on this song that the ONLY one that could get with him in MY opinion was Twista! Well apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that because they shole ran and got Twista to come and bless this track and just as I said he would, that brotha HELD. IT. DOWN! LOL

    Of course Chris and Wheezy kept their same verses, but I'd LOVE to hear Busta AND Twista on this track togeth!er, you would have been out of breath just listening to it. LOL....but I guess if they had done that it would have taken attention off Chris and after all it IS his song. LOL  N-T-Way, here's the track ENJOY!

Post Title

Chris Brown f/Twista & Lil' Wayne - Look At Me Now [Did I Call It Or What!!??!] LOL


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/01/chris-brown-ftwista-lil-wayne-look-at.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive