Friday, January 28, 2011

Tyrese - Somebody Loves You Back [Video Inside -Come Go With Me]

    Alright so we know that Tyrese is playing the lead role as Teddy Pendergrass in the movie about Teddys life. At first I didn't think Tyrese would be able to pull it off, but now I've changed my mind, and then I thought to myself....damn, better HIM then that damn Leon! LOL Anyway I've posted a video AND the new track for your listening enjoyment.....tyrese didn't do bad at all...he ain't no Teddy, but he ain't to shabby either.

    'Come Go With Me'

    'Somebody Loves You Back'

Post Title

Tyrese - Somebody Loves You Back [Video Inside -Come Go With Me]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/01/tyrese-somebody-loves-you-back-video.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive