Friday, January 28, 2011

Nature

    Though bitten by the shutter bug at an early age, professional commitments forced me to stay away from photography for over 20 years between 1988 and 2008. The dormant bug woke up in 2008, thanks to friends inPhotographic Society of Madras.

    My primary interest is nature in any form.

    Thanks for visiting and please do tell me how I am doing. I believe your critique is the key to my learning.

    Prints of these images are available on archival paper and canvas in three sizes (8x12, 12x18 and 24x36 inches). These media have a life of over 90 years. Contact me ( drpsrinivasan at gmail.com ) for more information.

Post Title

Nature


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/01/nature.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive