Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jazmine Sullivan's Announcement to Leave The Business For A While



    Welp folks here's another one! Looks like the music industry has taken a toll on Jazmine Sullivan. Earlier, the singer announced via her Twitter account that she was going to take some time off from the music business.....a hiatus if you will. Shortly after she made her big announcement, the tweets suddenly vanished to be seen no more. Fortunately, somebody took a screenshot of them. You know once you post ANYTHING on the internet, it usually stays there forever!!

    Here's the screenshot:
    And in case you can't see what she said, I've placed it below:

    "I’m making an official announcement that I am taking a break from music. I’m trying to figure out who I am…w/out a mike, paper, or pen. I promised myself when it wasn’t fun anymore I wouldn’t do it. And here I am. I’m not saying I wont ever sing in my life becuz I dont believe that. But in this moment…rt now… i got some things to figure out. I love u all and appreciate u soooooo much. U have no idea how much u’ve inspired me and fed my ego. But the truth is that I have to believe in me whether you all do or not. And thats what I’m look for. That belief in myself. Me. I . I love us. Thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. Let us continue. I’m fine everyone. just switching things up a bit till i get it right. now kanye… thats who we should have a prayer circle for. lolol"

Post Title

Jazmine Sullivan's Announcement to Leave The Business For A While


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2011/01/jazmine-sullivan-announcement-to-leave.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive