Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cassie - Me & U (Reggaeton Remix) [mp3]

    Cassie me & u reggaeton remix High Quality version of Me & U Reggaeton Remix I recorded from my Laptop HQued the Sound Pump and did Great! and It sounds Great! I love Reggae music it's moveable spicy Rumba make you wanna move your hips. feel the beat Move Ya Body gosh when I heard it from YouTube I said I gotta record it and make it High Quality and I did please! leave a comment if you have read or downloaded it... Download: Me & U (Reggaeton Remix)

Post Title

Cassie - Me & U (Reggaeton Remix) [mp3]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/07/cassie-me-u-reggaeton-remix-mp3.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive