Thursday, July 10, 2008

Girlicious - Leftovers

    Girlicious, 3rd single called Leftovers nice song its alright soulful R&B it needs to be more Popish R&B too. well I don't know who produced Leftovers it sounds Timbaland produces and kinda sound like Will.i.am produces I don't really know but it sounds like either one but i will give you guys more info about it I know its gonna be on their first album titled Girlicious say thanks or leave a comment. if you don't I will take the link down I'm tired of not getting comments. its like i'm uploading songs for people and my blog and no one cares... Download: Leftovers
    album cover from: Coverlandia


Post Title

Girlicious - Leftovers


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/07/girlicious-leftovers.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive