Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rihanna - Umbrella (Version reggaeton) Dj Jónimix

    Rihanna umbrella version reggaeton mix by Dj Jónimix they wouldn't give you the download for the song off of YouTube people been asking for it so I like the song too so I decided to record it from my Laptop and my recording automatically changes to mp3 format I don't know how but it did. I think this Laptop is crazy. I love this Umbrella remix it's probably the best Umbrella remix ever say thanks and leave a comment please... Download: Umbrella (Version reggaeton) Dj Jónimix


Post Title

Rihanna - Umbrella (Version reggaeton) Dj Jónimix


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/07/rihanna-umbrella-version-reggaeton-dj.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive