Sunday, July 20, 2008

Top downloaded song on my Blog:Kat De Luna - Calling U

    The flyiest Dominican chick Kat De Luna made her downloaded debut song from my site that song I uploaded called Calling You as we know oringinally songed by Jeveeta Stone. I like Kat De Luna's Version better its got more of my Latina beats to it that funky-danceflo' type you know what I mean. well ever since I uploaded Calling You the first day it was downloaded 700 times. Know it has made it to 812 times downloaded I might not had got any comments which I wan't but its okay aleast you guys have downloaded 812 times thanks alot guys Love You!!!

Post Title

Top downloaded song on my Blog:Kat De Luna - Calling U


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-downloaded-song-on-my-blogkat-de.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive