Monday, July 21, 2008

Prima J - Prima J [Album]

    okay! guys I post Prima J album because I'm a Prima J fan and I love Prima J these Chilosas girls are so Beautiful and their album is so great my favorite songs are Tame, Boom, Go Hard, Chilosa, Leftovers, Corazón (You're Not Alone), Nadie (No One) & those are some of my favorite tracks! and I added a Cedtavious R's Blog Exclusive Bonus Track: it's one of their song called Gotta Lotta. which is from the Jump In! sountrack. please leave me a comment and say thanks and my little info note: Prima J's album is not called Inside Out its self-titled Prima J....
    1. Corazón (You're Not Alone)
    2. Leftovers
    3. Tame
    4. Flip the Script
    5. Homework
    6. Girlfriend
    7. Inside Out
    8. Boom
    9. Chilosa
    10. Nadie (No One)
    11. Infatuated
    12. Go Hard
    13. Rockstar , 14. Cedtavious R's Blog Exclusive Bonus Track: Gotta Lotta

    Download: Prima J [Album]

Post Title

Prima J - Prima J [Album]


Post URL

http://nickiminaj-tdr.blogspot.com/2008/07/prima-j-prima-j-album.html


Visit nicki minaj for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive